AUC Press & AUC Bookstores at Cairo Book Fair / June 30–July 15
This year’s Cairo International Book Fair (CIBF), postponed from January due to Covid–19, will now take place this summer, from June 30 until July 15.
- Visit the AUC Press & AUC Bookstores Stand at Cairo International Book Fair 2021, at Hall 2, Stand B–81; the CIBF will be held in the Egypt International Exhibition Center (EIEC), located behind Al-Moshir Tantawy Mosque, in New Cairo. Here is the map of Hall 2 and how to get to the AUC Press & AUC Bookstores Stand.
- You will find the best selection of English-language books at best prices.
– up to 80% off on some forty titles—prices ranging from LE30 to LE500
– 10% off all books
– 20% off all AUC Press titles
- Buy & enter raffle for a chance to win LE500 voucher – there will be 2 lucky winners
- Open daily from 10am–10pm, except Fridays from 1pm–10pm.
CIBF COVID-19 PROTOCOL
- Wearing a face mask inside the halls will be mandatory.
- To avoid crowding indoors, one must reserve a ticket online: Click here